Join leaders from the full life science industry to address how we can #BeFierce and empower our industry to lead the charge in improving our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
Expect to be engaged, educated and inspired during a full-day virtual experience. Through a series of keynote speakers, case studies, panel discussions and practical sessions featuring subject matter experts, DEI Forum 2022 is dedicated to improving diversity in the pharma industry by providing educational content and practical solutions for all functional roles.
During this live virtual experience, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with your peers and engage with our expert-speaking faculty. Don't miss this opportunity to hear how our industry is actively working to bridge the gap and connect with our communities.
If you can’t make the live dates of the conference, still register, you can view on-demand at your leisure.
We look forward to connecting with you November 15-16, 2022.
Five Reasons to Attend the Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Summit
1. Become a part of Fierce Life Sciences’ community of leaders from all functional areas of the industry that are coming together to begin creating the change our industry in becoming a leader in diversity efforts.
2. Leveraging our Advisory Board and analytics from our Fierce publications, we are confident that our high-level, cutting-edge content will provide actionable strategies for you to take back to your teams.
3. Maximize the impact of your conference experience with the ability to curate your agenda with the most relevant sessions tailored to your job function and goals - and catch any sessions you missed on-demand.
4. Connect with the best and brightest industry leaders to forge new connections and take advantage of virtual networking opportunities.
5. Meet and learn from premium solution providers who can help refine your diversity and inclusion strategies
The conference is designed for professionals from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries as well as agencies. No matter your job function, tailor your event experiences based on the initiatives you and your teams are working on whether they be marketing, clinical, internal, or for your overall business plans, this event allows the full industry to come together to lead the change in improving diversity for our industry,
A strong culture of diversity and inclusion is something that should be intertwined throughout the organization, so really all roles would be benefit from attending. Be a champion of your company’s culture of inclusion by joining us this event.